Finalised Table of Comparison on Related Works on Detecting Mental Health on Bilingual Twitter Posts with supervisor (the most stressful task of this week since my supervisor demands more information to be included)
Attended second stakeholder meeting with Ms. Sharifah Izwan Tuan Othman, Lecturer from Faculty of Health Sciences, Universiti Selangor (UNISEL) on eliciting requirements related to the medical perspective (apparently our system testing in FYP2 will require permission from the Human Ethics board of the university)
Attended 4th progress meeting with supervisor (updates on table of comparison, literature review research, post-stakeholder meeting discussions etc.)
Completed first draft of the system requirements of the project (Functional, quality and constraint)
Completed first draft of the use case descriptions of the system together with Faidz (initially planned to be done in Week 5 onwards but supervisor requested it to be submitted for checking this Monday)
Officially started working on the Labelling System by creating a Django project called Fitweet_Label (created the custom user model, set up Django-Tailwind and created multiple apps - account, administrator and expert)
What I'm stuck at?
Imagining the front-end for the Labelling System. Combining Bootstrap with Tailwind can be a bit of a pain in the arse sometimes. Had to get help from Faidz to come up with the front-end design.
We have no idea how to draft the design for the 3-tier architecture diagram of the system (spent 2 hours of meeting just to come up with a rough sketch)
How will next week be?
- Draft the UI/UX of the Labelling System using Adobe XD (skip straight to high-fidelity mock-up)
- Develop the first few modules of the Labelling System (Label Tweet's sentiment - Read/Write CSV files, Generate expert account - Account creation with random credentials)
Reality forces you to clip your wings and fly low. While I managed to garner 50K Tweets in the first 2 weeks of my FYP1, I was saddened to be informed that only a fifth of it will be used for labelling and training of the model itself due to the constraint on number of labellers available.
The biggest challenge in any project is consistency and perseverance. As I reach the 1-month milestone of my FYP, I can start feeling the heat of it. Assignments begin piling up. This week alone, I spent the weekdays sleeping at 4:00AM. It's going to get tougher in the coming weeks, so pray that I will be able to cope just fine.